Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Happy Days!

Hello y'all,

I would like to start off tell my mom thanks for my package! I did get you and there is so much great stuff in there! also I would like to thank Paul for the awesome shirt, all the missionaries want one! 

but this week has been all right! we did go down to Dublin to say goodbye to president Brown! He leaves on the first of July! but guess what!!!! We are getting Ipads soon! well by soon I mean like up to 6 months! So I could still be out! The only thing stopping us is the Data Protection Laws in our mission so hopefully they can sort it all out! 

Also down in Dublin the two Senior Couples gave instruction to us! Elder and Sister Lorimer gave really good instruction on Family History! then Elder and Sister Hales gave instruction on dealing with Tuff Stuff (or stress management) then the Assistants to the President gave instruction on the law of the fast! then to end it President and sister Brown instructed on Recognizing the Spirit! I really enjoyed all of it! 

Then on Friday I went to Omagh and that was fun to see some old friends down there! it was truly a Party! then is was great to help elder Livingston grow as a missionary!

Then we came back on Saturday, then on Sunday we heard a bit of the dirt on what Elder Holland had to say! The cool thing he said was that sometime n the near future people in Europe will be flocking to the church! I thought that was cool! But that it was an alright week I enjoyed it!!

so that is my updated I love you all and keep the faith 

-Elder Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment