Monday, May 25, 2015

I Love Life!!!!!

Hello everyone, I First have to wish two of my Favorited people happy birthday!

HAPPY BIRTH DAD!!!!

and 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANDPA!!!

So Ireland is now gay! hahaha that was inappropriate of me I shouldn't have said that! but they did vote and passed the law to make to men or two women married! 

but God did surely say, "it was not good that the man should be alone" so who did he create Women! Man and Women are meant to be together so we are not alone!

Luckly I have P90X to keep me sane! ;) but I was looking at myself in the mirror and I do look healthier then before I started! 


I will tell you about the Highlight for my week!

One new Investigator...

 His Name is Jarred he met with missionaries before and he is open to try stuff out! that is all what really matters! he's a good guy and we'll see how it goes!

Then besides that I love life! I know it sounds depressing over here because I'm teaching no one but I understands God's Plan of Salvation and the Grace of the Saviour that I don't get down much! Like I will have my days and I just keep on work and studying and life is all go! So that is why I love life! 

Well Elder Holland is coming in a couple of weeks now that is fun! I will tell you how that goes! 

Well I love you all and have a great week! 

-Elder Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment