Monday, April 27, 2015

Hello Every One!!

So life is great over here in Derry! I'll have to tell you day by day that would be easiest! 

Monday
Elder Buckley was picking all day and we emailed and I cleaned! 

Tuesday
So We went around to some members and elder Buckley said goodbye to everyone. 

Wednesday
So I sent Elder Buckley to Limerick and I was down in Omagh for the day! and I was with Elder Jaros! We helped a member clean out her house because she's preparing to move house! Her house wasn't even bad! But it was fun seeing old friends and it pays to be nice! then I picked up Elder McPhee! I love this kid! He is really quiet and so I'm trying to have him come out of his shell a bit! It's kinda of fun because I get to try to get his bubble to shrink!

Thursday
So we mostly did planning on Thursday but I did introduce elder McPhee to some members and we were suppose to teach Jayson but he got caught up working! so We didn't get the chance too!

Friday
So on Friday elder McPhee got into his heart costume and dance on the street while I help a bucket! That got him out of his shell a bit! then I hope on to a train and went to the airport to fly to Edinburgh!  and then I slept over there and it was horrible let me tell you! So I slept under a window right by the a heater and then I kept waking up during the night because the window was opened and then I woke up at 5:40 because some other missionaries had to get up that early! 

Saturday
so after waking up at 5:40 I got up at 6:30 and got ready for the day and then had a meeting from 9-12 then I got on my plane back to Ireland and then I caught a train back into my area by 8:00! but on the way back we got this phone call and this guy met missionaries 2 years ago on the street and gave him a card and he looked into the church and now he wants to meet with us! 

Sunday
So then yesterday was church and we had a members appointment but twice someone stopped us and said that they would love to meet with us! so that was really cool! 

now I'm down! 

So that is my update! but I'm here to preform Miracle to God... Someone has to do it so why not me and elder McPhee?  I will tell  you more about them next week! 

Well I love you all! 

Take care! 

-Elder Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment