Monday, April 13, 2015

Much is Happening!

Hello family and Friend!

The weather over here in Ireland is pretty pretty wet and dark! But no need to fear, the Savior has enough light to fill the whole world!

So no much has happened this week! But I will make it sound like a lot did happen just to keep you guy entertained!

So I will start off with our investigator...

Jason
So He is doing fine and all is well with him... kinda! He is still addicted to alcohol and he batter some kids face in the other day! It is going to be tough to get him off! But it will be a party to see how it goes this week!I was thinking about share the scripture that says, "No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other." -Mathew 6:24! Then I also have to put love in there! just so He doesn't get offended! It's called being bold not over bearing! So I will tell you how it goes!

Next I will tell you about the Recent converts!

Raymond and SiobhonThey are doing well! They are looking for an house and they can't pick which one they would like! she wants country he wants more of a town house! They will never make up their mind! But we shared a conference talk with them It's called "Choose to Believe" -By Elder L. Whitney Clayton! The talk was more pointed towards Siobhon! she tends to have a hard time choosing what to believe in! I enjoyed it! 

I love teaching! But I don't love it enough to be a teacher! That is not my cupa tea! 

We also had Zone Conference this week! It was good! 

They "instructed" us on getting investigators out to church!! also relying on the holy spirit! it was good old fundamentals! You had to have a good old foundation before you build you house! so I enjoyed it! some role plays were a bit dumb but I tried! Just gotta keep trying!

a cool story, right! We were trying this new finding activity where we stand outside our church and we ask people if they want to have a tour of our church! we got one tour! that is success none the less! 

Well family That is me! This week is we will get moves call this week! We will see what the Lord has for me ahead!

Well I love you all! 

-Elder Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment