Monday, August 24, 2015

Dumbarton

Hello every,

I am loving Dumbarton! It is a really nice This is going to be a great place to serve. It is a small community and thing work slower here. Which in return thing pick up for missionary work! I really do enjoy it! 

The ward is really great. I had to give a talk my Sunday here. I told everyone that I love animals and that if anyone had any sheep I would love to pet one! they started laughing. I don't know why I was very serious. then I told them that I was expecting to be fed when I go and visit them. they started laughing again. I was serious with that too. But I did clear it up and tell them I met spiritually fed! I really do enjoy this ward!

But the past few days have been quite the experience. I will tell you about our investigators.

So the first is Marie. She wants to be baptized but can't due to medical problems. She has two kids and is married. Her husband doesn't join in with us but I am going to change that! It will be fun!

Then there is Scott. He had and has a hard life. Dumbarton and a very poor area and so there are a lot of rough parts here. but Scott knows that church is true and a really great guy! He just doesn't think things fully threw before he acts. Which is understandable it is how he grew up! That is our job. We teach old dogs new tricks. We are very good at it!

But I really do like it here it's fun and my Companion is great! We work really well with each other! 

I am excited to see what this next 6 weeks have in store for me! 

I love you all and thanks you so much for the Emails!

Have a great week! 

-Elder Smith

P.S. I like pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment