Monday, July 27, 2015

Spiritual Awakening

So this week is what I am going to call a normal now! 

So nothing much happened this week! 

So we did have Zone Interview Training this week! 

President Donaldson is great! I feel really inspired by him and motivated to work! 

we talked a lot about finding and it was rather fun! Nothing new just a lot of information 

Then I went to Omagh to conduct a baptismal Interview. His name was Zoltan and he is great! At the end of our interviews I shared Isaiah 1:18

He was so much appreciated about it and his whole countenance looked as though he was relieved. That was really awesome to see the power of the Atonement work in his heart! 

then later threw the week I felt as though I was having a hard time recognizing the Spirit! Then on Sunday I was asked to give a member a blessing. I was confident that God would give what to say to help this young sister, But I was still worried because I had a hard time recognizing the Spirit so I Had to have faith. So I started to blessing and I don't remember much about what I said, but after the blessing the sister describe to me as though a warm blanket was covering her and she felt calm and it was a very cool experience! I wish words could describe it! 

well Family I love you all! take it easy! 

-Elder Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment