Tuesday, July 22, 2014

What is the Craic?

Hey y'all, 

What is the Craic?

That means what is up! 

So, I'm about to tell you the most import thing in your whole entire life!

GOD LOVES YOU!!!!

Anyway, on Thursday, we went down to Dublin to go to the All Ireland Conference! I loved it! President talked about how to be diligent! It is just working hard! I loved it! 

The night before, we stayed in the Thingless Elder's Flat and two elders who kept talking! Well, I didn't fall asleep until two in the morning! and that didn't make me happy you can say! Oh well what can you do about it!  At the Ireland conference we heard from an area seventy! That was fun!  He talked about missionaries working with members I loved it! 

We did exchanges on Friday Saturday and that was a blast! I was with elder Yates! He's AMERICAN! He’s just a fun guy! We stayed up until 12:30 in the morning just chatting! 

Saturday evening we had a branch activity. It was a sing along. That was okay. I don't have the best voice in the world, so people’s ears were bleeding, just kidding! 

Sunday I received my punishment for staying up too late!  Now I have a sore throat!  One of our member friends mixed together some "Rat Poison" for me, it did soothe it for a bit!  Then it came back!  It was worth the shot though! 

My advise of the week, You reap what you sow!

Well, I love you all, I hope none of you guys have died yet!  Talk with you later! 


Elder Smith! 

No comments:

Post a Comment