Monday, December 21, 2015

Christmas Time is hear!

Hello everyone!

If you didn't know it's Christmas week this week! And my Birthday this week! It's awesome! People always ask me, "does it suck to have you birthday that close to Christmas?" I normally tell them no but After thinking about Really doesn't it mean that another part of my life is closer to the Savior's! THAT'S AWESOME! 

So this week was awesome! We met with Vincent!

We are just trying to get him to understand to pray for an answer to receive guidance on what to do! I think he is is not trying to understand! what a struggle!

Cheryl... Couldn't get in contact with her! 

We got a new investigator named mark! He is the man! really friendly and has great potential! 

and Ozzy! a former investigator He know that Our church is true just hasn't realized it yet! ;)

and Jane and Clara just need to pray! that is it I feel like! 

That yeah life is awesome I am excite for Christmas and Skype! 

See you soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment