Monday, October 12, 2015

It's been alright!

So this week has been a normal week! So update on our investigators! 

Marie!

So went back to hospital this week and So we were able to meet with her! But still is doing spiritually well just not physically! 

Scott!

Scott is complicated! We met with him and as we were teaching him he was getting drunk and ended up yelling at us! and telling us he never wanted to talk with us ever again! But he called us the next day and apologize so yeah that is Scott!

Graham

He is kind of a new investigator! We taught him the restoration, it was the best lesson I've taught! But hey it works! He said he'll have questions and he will call us soon! So hopefully we can hear from him! 

Then that is really me! 

All is well I am going on exchanges with Oban this week! We'll see how it goes! 

Will I love you all! 

Don't forget I also love pictures!

Bye,
-Elder Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment