Monday, September 28, 2015

Howdy!

So this week just finish with moves call and I am staying another 6 weeks with my same companion! 

So not much to report! 

Marie is doing absolutely awesome! She is excited about "churchy" Stuff now! We introduced family history to her and she really likes it! So she's becoming converted! It is awesome so see! 

Scott on the other hand is tells us what he needs to do but just doesn't do it! I am going to have to pray and fast about Scott!  to see what we can do! 

We do have this referral we got from the Head quarters! she seem promising! her name is Linda! She type Jesus Christ into Google and found us and she said she wants to be save! That is awesome! Hopefully she gets better from the cold that is going around! 

But besides that we are finding and have fun! 

I love you all! 

Don't forget I love pictures!!

-Elder Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment